Thunderwolfs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thunderwolfs

Remember what Horde was

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trolls, time to move on

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lusa
Members
Lusa

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Trolls, time to move on Empty
PostSubject: Trolls, time to move on   Trolls, time to move on Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:31 pm

I think the dreamstriders are the closest we get our origin.

Koku, wanna join for a journey there?

Anyone else?

(( http://dreamstridertribe.forumcircle.com ))
Back to top Go down
Ganjola
Admin
Ganjola

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, time to move on   Trolls, time to move on Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:56 pm

Malko is creating a guild too if you want to join that one.
Back to top Go down
Koku
Members
Koku

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, time to move on   Trolls, time to move on Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:52 am

Grujin an me had words on this already. Im not sure. we should sit with Vain and discuss our future.
Back to top Go down
Ganjola
Admin
Ganjola

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, time to move on   Trolls, time to move on Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:21 am

I wish to add that I have not that much respect after Murjai pulled that stunt in TwChat and Zuyo who seems unwilling to do anything about it.

Its too bad thar Grujin has to be guilded with them. Give him my regards.
Back to top Go down
Koku
Members
Koku

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, time to move on   Trolls, time to move on Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:39 pm

Ganjola wrote:
I wish to add that I have not that much respect after Murjai pulled that stunt in TwChat and Zuyo who seems unwilling to do anything about it.

What exactly is the problem?
Back to top Go down
Ganjola
Admin
Ganjola

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, time to move on   Trolls, time to move on Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:44 pm

I kinda see the problem that he enters OUR chat channel the day after the guild has disbanded and starts talking about how bad leader Malko is and that her new project is going to fail and such things.

I told him to shove it and spoke to Zuyo who did not seem to care much for what his subordinate had done.
Back to top Go down
Koku
Members
Koku

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, time to move on   Trolls, time to move on Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:19 pm

Ganjola wrote:
I kinda see the problem that he enters OUR chat channel the day after the guild has disbanded and starts talking about how bad leader Malko is and that her new project is going to fail and such things.

I told him to shove it and spoke to Zuyo who did not seem to care much for what his subordinate had done.

hmm I agree this is not very mature.

I have not made up my mind yet. Lusa joined dreamstrider already, so most likely I follow. But they are a very small guild and I would like a bigger community = more possibilities on raiding and pvp. Will let you know what happens
Back to top Go down
Koku
Members
Koku

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, time to move on   Trolls, time to move on Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:44 pm

So da sistas join up wit Dreamstriders. dem seem friendly, but we be on our guard.

/salute
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, time to move on   Trolls, time to move on Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trolls, time to move on
Page 1 of 1