Thunderwolfs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thunderwolfs

Remember what Horde was

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Malko] The path of Malko

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malko
Admin
Malko

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2007-04-06

[Malko] The path of Malko Empty
PostSubject: [Malko] The path of Malko   [Malko] The path of Malko Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 5:28 pm

Lok’tar, my brother and sisters! The time has come to tell you my tangled story.

My childhood went in Sen’jin village on the shores of the Great Sea. The world was in peace and our village flourished. A lotta crabs ‘n’ fish in its waters…
My parents are unknown to me. As I was said Vol’jin found my crib on the shore on the Isles during his hunt. At first they wanted to sacrifice me as an innocent. But Loa blessing was upon me. The light was shed on ‘em. They’ve seen something, but never told me about that. Sometimes I wake up at nights from nightmares that invade my dreams…
For quiet a long time was I alone. All troll children shunned my society. The elder trolls were afraid of me, of my future. So i've become a rogue. To hide in shadows from society that despise me. Lurk in darkness and to masquerade. It was the only way to live there. Nevertheless i love my home. And sometimes just desire to stay there for a couple of days - to swim in warm waters of lagoons, to lay on its soft green grass.
And things changed later! I’ve met two friends – Nuzzle and Makhjizzle! We swore an oath to each other. To share everything we have. My food is your food, mon! My blood is your blood! Your enemies are mine enemies. When we got older – we left the village for other lands. We had nothing to loose.
We’ve met new friends – may Loas guide your path, mons!
And I’ll one day fulfill my phantom destiny. Oh, Ogoun, light my Golden Path!

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malko
Admin
Malko

PostSubject: Re: [Malko] The path of Malko   [Malko] The path of Malko Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 4:50 pm

Challenge of the Tiger

One day Koo'jin told me that i am ready for the test.
It was a great day - the next turn of the wheel of life.
We've met at Razor Hill with Gold Tiger, our Oracle Zanja and GuildMaster Grothak!
But our journey back to Sen'jin Village wasn't smooth at all. Human rogues ambushed us and we had to fight our way to the Village.
At last our enemies died in that battle and we coulf continue our journey.
I was so happy to see my beautiful village!

We approached the pool. Zanja was dancing near it. All male Trolls around were astonished and any female could envy her grace and mystique. She took a potion and fell into trance. And thus she spoke to me, but that should stay between us.
The only thing i'll tell is that i found out who's my Loa, the one that leads me on my path. Ogoun is the name. Loa of war and fire. (My heart was in fire that moment)

Then we left for Isles to meditate for some time. Koojin told me a story, that was a key to my next task. It was a test for Tiger's insight. "Once there lived a hunter. His hut was in the middle of Red Rocks and savannah. His soul and body was fed by the River. But one day he died in the gorge of a crocolisk. His hut is still there. Find it, Malko".

We had a nice evening walk. The hut was really there. Though you could feel sadness in every grain of sand. There was the second challenge - Tiger's Will. I kneeled before Koo'jin and he discharged his magic on my body. But not on my spirit. There's no pain, there's no fear.

Thus the Ritual ended. It was hard for both of us. Koo'jin is one young houngan and it was his first ritual to hold. but it was an amazing experience. And i felt something else unknown to me before...

May Loa guide you when time comes for you to take part in this Sacred Ritual.

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Malko
Admin
Malko

PostSubject: Re: [Malko] The path of Malko   [Malko] The path of Malko Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 5:43 pm

Völkishe Horde Protestmarsch

The day has come. Friday the 13th. All Thunderwolf Guild gathered at the main square of Razor Hill. A lot of Orcs, Trolls and Taurens came to the meeting.
Our Tribechiefs gave a speech.
Some newcomers were astonished, but some just turned their backs to us. Huh! Cowards. They've already accepted their faith. Nevertheless new brave and noble warriors joined Thunderwolfs. We're getting stronger step by step. That really pleases me.

After inaugural, we marshed to Great Thrall himself. He listened to Grothak about the future of the Horde. And promised to take measures. (Though with all respect to Thrall i really doubt that Wind of change will blow. Invasion has too deep roots.)

He didn't knew, but we went after to Silvermoon. (That was a real mistake, though you might disagree with me. Only Loas know)
Yes, I hate blood elves, most of them are nothing but stuffed shirt. Mean, self-affected and faint-hearted. The most of them have this in their nature. But we went too far. We did such things at their city that we were no better than pinkies. Shame on us!

I heard hundreds of voices in my head. At first i thought it was too much of emotions. But then i fainted. I've seen things, creepy things. Red skies, death masks and Blood was everywhere. Loas were enraged. Half of 'em encouraged our behaviour at Silvermoon, and others just cursed us. We had to stop. Fortunately, after the Tiger Ritual there appeared a mentiferous link between me and Koo'jin (me not know how this is possible... it just happened) and i could let him know about what happened. He and his brother Zor'jin refused to enter Silvermoon - that was a wise decision.

Soon Saadi found me and we all left the City. It was just in time. Or consequences could be inevitable. Now the balance is almost restored. But we'd almost waken up something terrible within the deeps of ourselves. We should learn this lesson.

Though most of you will find my thoughts to be the delirium of insane Troll.

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malko
Admin
Malko

PostSubject: Re: [Malko] The path of Malko   [Malko] The path of Malko Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 6:20 pm

Strange day

In the morning air was filled with dust of coming storm. And it was hard to stay calm, feeling the death approaching.

To while sorrow I went with Zirka, orc rogue, to asassin league. I had to show her right way and distract from some unhonorable thoughts. She really changed... Can you believe it? Well, we had a lot of fun. We've even seen a forsaken, who tried to be a greenskin. Hahahha.

But further events were imminent. Earlier I've received a letter from anonymous with dried flowers inside. It was said, that they might help to find the way to stop Kalfu from invasion to our world. Oh... That mean foul Kalfu... Never enough for him...

I spent few hours pondering on what are these flowers... Their aroma and bright color, which don't fade even without water... The only place they can be found at is jungles of Stranglethorn.

Later our houngan Koojin sent me a message that he can't control all this anymore. Kalfu shadow power almost seized his mind, soul and body. And even Lukou left him. Time waits for nobody. So we've left for motherland Stranglethorn Valley to seek clues for this mystic Bloodscalp riddle.

It was so painful to watch Gold Tiger fading away with every second... At last we came to Grom'Gol Base and headed northwest to Zul'Kunda ruins. Bloodscalps became just furious beasts. Nothing more. It's sad to see such decay of your own bloodlines.

Then we saw a slab. All signs were in unknown ancient troll dialect. I've touched the stone and it was like thousand needles thrusted through my body. I fall into the water in the pond nearby. And he was there...

Millions of curses flashed in my head... "Why at this very moment, when we were so close..." And then i understood it was a thoroughly planned trap...

Next few hours were just a nightmare... Kalfu presence... Tribal chants of Bloodscalps... Smoke everywhere... I hardly could breathe... I don't remember most of what happened or might have happened... Well... I don't want to remember... This Kalfu is a merchant after all... I was so tired and lost there... No escape...

I knew that without Koojin our Tribe wouldn't exist... And as soon as I've heard all Kalfu offers... I'd say terrible lies... I drank a potion that Oracles use for trance. And...made him kill me... That was the last chance... I yelled for Koojin to awake... I prayed to Ogoun and Loas... Me...miserable rogue... When my end was near I felt warm light within my body and then fall into darkness...

I woke up... and felt that water heavily pushed on my shoulders... I made a hitch out of the pond and saw Koojin. He was back! That moment I knew that we are saved. And Kalfu is gone. *Good riddance!* Only... like Tiger was sad...

Gold Tiger said that Lukou spoke to him. She was driven away by Kalfu powers. That's why Koojin was left without her guidance. But someone called her in despair... *me?!*...
Kalfu was gone. And Lukou tore apart the spider web of lies... But I won't be telling you of the past as it's not mine.

Then we journeyed back to Ogrimmar to meet with Grothak and Saadi... Perhaps our speech was that nervous... But seemed like they hardly could find any sence in our words...

Nevertheless... All's well that ends well...

P.S.: I never slept better before and dreams were never that sweet...

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malko
Admin
Malko

PostSubject: Re: [Malko] The path of Malko   [Malko] The path of Malko Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 1:35 pm

Veve...

[Malko] The path of Malko 963d70e2609aacd566a3b066b0d2ed8e.th
Back to top Go down
Malko
Admin
Malko

PostSubject: Re: [Malko] The path of Malko   [Malko] The path of Malko Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 6:46 pm

Aida Wedo and matter of bloodlines

Not that i seek to enrage Loa but Aida is weak and pathetic one... *mouhahah*
...and during the ritual a lot has changed... Ogoun gave me his blessing and called upon my instincts... bestial instincts of real Bloodscalp...

Most of times birth of a child is the last straw burning in female cycle of life. It's the dead end. It weakens her in all aspects other than caring for the child.

It's not the path of a true warrior of blood. So Ogoun says and I obey.

Anger, passion, pain and blood... Only this may open your eyes on the world... Only this may please Loas.

Fight till the end and release your anger...
Make lo' with all your passion till your blood begin to boil...
And remember that your fight song or love song
without pain and blood are nothing but
a whiter shade of pale...

Never deny your beastial nature...
Follow your power... And value every drop of blood...

And perhaps one day Loa will open you the most precious secret...

First blood is reborn... And gold path is shinin' like never...

[Malko] The path of Malko 8547f0c33457f653a27928ff46c0efd0.th
Back to top Go down
Malko
Admin
Malko

PostSubject: Re: [Malko] The path of Malko   [Malko] The path of Malko Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 4:54 pm

Tanaris... Wasteland of white emptiness... Cold... Loneliness... Everything is dead...

Lower your eyelids to die with the sun and be reborn somewhere else...

Will stay in Feralas for now or for the end of times... humid green forests... hunt and sleep... no fire in those eyes anymore... no strength to fight...

But you can easily find me there... Will tell you legends and craft armor...

Dont's save me from the flames...

The time has come for fresh blood... Loas bless them. Like a Star @ heaven

[Malko] The path of Malko VeveSamedi3D
Back to top Go down
Malko
Admin
Malko

PostSubject: Re: [Malko] The path of Malko   [Malko] The path of Malko Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:28 am

Awakening

Something felt suddenly wrong as if i was missing something. Was it a curse?
Then who's this witch that put a spell on me? Made me fall down with some weakness illness... After the wedding and strange potions i was advised to drink I spent several months in Feralas like a shadow of what I used to be before...

And i think i know who this one be... She's my victim from now on even if i have to hunt down her till my own death. I regret that i haven't finished it when i had a chance... back then... on Echo Islands... But she was weak and killing her wouldn't make me any honor... *sigh*
A real pity... now she's very close to choke the great fire in Bloodscalps' hearts...

Dear Houngan is lost somewhere far from Azeroth... I never heard from him since he stepped through the Dark Portal... And i feel something icy here... No doubt SHE has her hand in that dish... argh...

Now my powers are with me once again... Soon very soon I'll leave for Outlands... I need to find Koojin... and then... I will find... truth... with the center... I'll SPLIT HER SKULL if needed to see her plans within plans...
Back to top Go down
Malko
Admin
Malko

PostSubject: Day of Joy   [Malko] The path of Malko Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 10:12 am

In the evening i woke up eventually in the hut not far from Ogrimmar and got up with the idea that "Oh my! It's Brewfest coming". And just rushed out to Ogrimmar walls. I never had a chance to visit it before - only heard some stories about it.
Well it was a real fun, though i'd prefer to throw keggles at gnomes instead of automatons.
Also a goblin told me a story of strange creatures called Wolpertingers. Not that i really believed him at once but decided to try. And voila! Now i have a victim of Gnomeregan radiation post-effect. What a bunny!

Then i headed up to Malaka'jin village to see my brethrens' initiation ritual hold by Elhoa. Unfortunately most of 'em weren't ready for it. Loas bless them and fill in with knowledge and understanding of Troll culture to preserve it from corruption.
This village reminded me of some things that needed to be done. Few days ago i wished to explore this mysterious Sunken Temple. First of all, Lord Jorach Ravenholdt himself sent me on a secretive mission to find something for him there. Plus few other noble Horde members asked a favour of me. So it was my next point of destination.
It was rather hard to find a party to there... Oh, darn those stupid blood elfs! They always whine. Pathetic pests! What do THEY know about healing?! Next time i'll surely stick a poisoned dagger up their ass... Maybe this will help 'em with their problems...

Eventually five Thunderwolfies gathered at the entrance o' Sunken Temple. Hardy anyone had a mission there to be accomplished, though their desire for hidden treasures was a great one. Most of them even weren;t powerful enough but so strong in thei will and brave in their heart that we just run through this damned temple without a strain. Viva Thunderwolfs!
We bathed in the blood of foul trolls and dragons... And it was a nice battle out there...
Thus this day might be a called a real day of Joy...
Back to top Go down
Malko
Admin
Malko

PostSubject: Re: [Malko] The path of Malko   [Malko] The path of Malko Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 2:48 pm

Outlands

i've never seen anything like it before... So vast and diverse... Horrid and beautiful at the same time...
Already for a week I'm scouting the area... accomplishing missions given to me by folks in Thrallmar and Zangarmash... I've found a camp of true orcs and was sent later to inform Thrall himself about it... Never seen him in such a state...
Battles are not that hard yet for me and give some time to focus inside myself and think... think... think...
I faced again what i've lost long ago... I've tried to look into the mirror... Holds mystery to me...
I feel like something important is slipping away from me... From time to time it seems as if i'm close to understand it, as if i can catch this beam of light... But then sinking to the abyss of obscurity again...
i feel it in the air... sounds are tickling my nerves... Sometimes i just sit on the hill and stare into the distance... Waiting for the dark secret to reveal itself...
Back to top Go down
Malko
Admin
Malko

PostSubject: Re: [Malko] The path of Malko   [Malko] The path of Malko Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 5:21 pm

"Da'k secwet... Pleasant da'wk secwet... And it be 'evealed now... Shadow o' da past... Flame o' da pwesent", smiled Malko recalling former events of her life.

Under night sky Malko was sitting on the shore of Yajamba Island, warm sea water caressing her legs... She always returned when duty wasn't calling to Stranglethorn Valley as it was the only place in the whole world where she could feel her union to the nature. This region was always rich in flora and fauna, so there've never been any problems with finding food or shelter. And every time she was back she found something new in here...

She gave a glance around Zandalar village, undressed and dived into the luring sea to have a nice swim in the moonlight. When suddenly she felt strong arms around her... She came up and felt his cheek against hers.
" 'ello swee' mon", whispered Malko.
" 'ey der!", answered Koojin, who'd just returned from the big battle in Outalnds.
He was the only one Troll who could trace her wherever she went or hid.
Thus they followed back to the shore.

"Dis Zandala' Twibe let us stay here fo' as long as we want mon! Dey be weally fwiendly", said surprised Malko as here in Stranglethorn they could be attacked mistaken by wild bloo'scalps, "Come! Me sho' yo' da nice place".
They've passed creek and made it up the hills, to the spot surrounded by thick rainforest trees from which there was a grand view of whole Yajamba Island.

"Yo' be hungwy mon? Yo' seem pwetty tiwed!", Malko hugged Koojin and started to make a fire in order to prepare some food.
"Ye'! Cou' eat da whole wapto'!", smiled houngan.
Malko nodded and prepared some roasted raptor meat and jungle stew for exhausted Troll. After supper they sat by the fire and watched over the village down there.

"Me'd love to invite ou' fwiends he' mon!", Malko broke the silence.
"...m? any special weason my dea'?", smiled Koojin.
"Not weally... but... *sigh*... Have yo' be long not pwesent at da guil' meetings? eh?", Malko answered.
"Erm... Indee'... bu' me be exiled... so... but why yo' be sad?", Koojin put his arm on Malko's shoulder and patted her tenderly.
"Well... pewhaps dis be jus' nostalgy... Bu' anyways... We indee' be da bid family now! And da powa'ful one! As Saadi 'n Gwo' always d'eamed about. And it be weally awesome..." Malko said and looked down.
"But?... Come on! Tell me!", Koojin hugged his female.
"We be now so obsessed with fightin'... We fo'got all about simple sweets o'life. So me jus' want to gatha' ou' fwiends her'. So dat we cou' spent he' da peaceful day. Huntin' and fishin'... Coookin'... Dancing'... an' wha' not...", answered Malko dreamily.
"Ah... me unde'stand my lo' ", nodded Koojin. "Goo' idea...like in ol' times..."

The fire almost came out and deep night fall on Azeroth. Stars shined brightly and moon was so giantic, that you simply won't be able to find such a beauty anywhere else. Magic atmosphere of rainforest with its nightbirds tweeting, sounds of the sea and tom-tom beat filled the air. Trolls exchanged joyous looks and vanished in trees...
Back to top Go down
Malko
Admin
Malko

PostSubject: Re: [Malko] The path of Malko   [Malko] The path of Malko Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:16 pm

They came to Nagrand to spend a nice quiet evening in a circle of Thunderwolfs' family. The evening became really pleasant.
Beautiful nature of Nagrand region, tender whisper of warm wind, peaceful river, cosy fire... story-telling...
Malko and Koojin were proud of their friends to get to high ranks within the Guild... and it all seemed to continue that good... but it didn't...

Firstly Mahrok told his dreadful story of shady business with Consortium... it was shocking... and then he went away somewhere...
Then few others told their stories... And sound of battle was heard from Halaa... Ganjola moved there... some followed as well...
Suddenly Trace claimed that he should leave the guild... Atmosphere swiftly changed... to something chaotic, with a sence of danger lying ahead...

Malko sat all in tension of something approaching when suddenly she was all covered in shadows for few seconds loosing control... " No, Can't be!" - thought she to herself... Koojin was near all the time but she caught strange steel sparkles in his eyes... and heard sound of his voice in her head... though it wasn't her male... but...
"Noo... not you again... wha' be yo' doing he'? wha' lu'ed you out on da suwface again?"... and she heard the answer
"all what's going on at the moment sweet Troll...all these betrayals, hatred, envy, numerous fights inside your family..."

She sighed... those who were sitting near stared angrily a bit at this couple of Trolls who were disturbing the story-tellers whispering to each other... Eventually this dark being vanished... Malko became totally silent trying to listen to stories of her guildmates, but she was focused on all the thoughts inside... and resurrection of this Dark Loa again...
Also she felt that she's missing something, what should have noted... And suddenly - she felt like loosing control over herself again... she got covered with shadow cloak, disappeared and got far-far away... she heard her friends who hadn't any idea on what had happened... they tried to reach her through hearthstone... but Malko couldn't say a word... that gave her *choking* feelings at once... Elhoa whom they've woken up told the name... Kalfu...

On one of Echo Isles she woke up... Koojin... well not him really stood near... Malko felt totally exhausted and was once more in her life feared for her beloved mon... In state of half-delirium half-fright she tried to focus, to stun Koojin to make Kalfu disappear for Koojin to return... And rushed on him... it took some time but she failed...Kalfu could easily control this wounded with fear and vulnerable cause of love feelings mind... Malko could do nothing but came up with tears...

Somehow... by some magic Kalfu was summoned and she had to follow too... Thuderwolfs were staying here and there... some staring blankly, other putting their hands on swords and axes... Hitochi even tried out to make a demon-slaying trap activated... But how could he knew that Loa's are of different nature... Fortunately he wasn't hurt that much...
Some showed diplomacy, some showed despisal... But Loas don't care for these mortal feelings much... as well as no mortal weapon can strike them... How could orcs knew that too...

They were almost ready to attack Koojin... but Malko shielded him herself... and Saadi yelled that such an act can only kill Koojin while Loa will possess someone else... and this brave orc female decided to ask Kalfu... again as it happened already long ago... what can they do for him to make him leave in peace...

SO another sacrifice should be performed... Kalfu left... Malko was sitting motionless next to Koojin lost in a dark dream... Remembering what her male told her some time ago of what he'd seen... of her death and that it was him who killed her... The night came down upon Nagrand... Stars were scattered in the skies like large shiny gems...
Whatever was approaching... Malko knew that she would never leave...
Back to top Go down
Malko
Admin
Malko

PostSubject: Re: [Malko] The path of Malko   [Malko] The path of Malko Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 2:30 am

Revelation

... Kalfu made his final threat... Young Hounganl was absolutely sure he can control this shadow power... Not even aware that it's corrupting him from the inside, devouring his spirit... bringing death to him and his female Malko...

The time had come eventually to end that. Kalfu in the body of the Houngan once again resided on one of Sen'jin Islands where Darkspears caught him... Some of these tribe still follow voodoo path and they agreed to help in this uneasy task... the Ritual of Purification. Malko ran to Sen'jin at once ready to fulfill her part in the Ritual.
It lasted for three days and three nights... Potions, grigri, prayers, mamboos and houngans from different Loas... all who could come and help sowehow been present...

Few weeks passed... Malko woke up in the Valley of Trials, calm and in peace. She felt that she was really weak... lost all her abilities from the past. But she really didn't regret.
Almost at once... Malko was totally surprised... a Troll, a wich Doctor, Ernaar was greeting her, was sent by Hitochi, The Blademaster, to meet her, a tribe veteran.
She wasn't really ready for this meeting bu tried not to show emotions...

Right after she headed right to Den to find her mon who should had woken up by that time. Kohjin, the name given after the Ritual, was already trying his powers... new powers... Malko stayed not far for some time really amazed: "By da Loas... he be weally stwong... afta' such da Witual... bu' Ogoun guawds him well...".
She approached Kohjin and kissed him ... Young twoll was embarassed at first still not really understanding what was going on after the Ritual... neither who's he, nor who's she... and even had doubts concerning where they were...
- Lo, Mal...ko...
- Lo'ta mon...
-I... don't wememba' much... not su' even who be yo' and what be weal he'...
-..shh... focus on da battle... it sho' hap'... memowies will come back to yo' in showt... I'll sho' yo' somethin' wealy soon...

Thus they continued... both trying to know better new powers they obtained. In less than an hour they went to the Stone of Elements... hidden in the hills where they could talk alone...
-Com' he' mon an' sit please..., asked Malko, I ha' her' somethin' fo' yousa!
She took out a box and handled to Kohjin.
-Open it mon...
A large dark-violet pearl appeared in Troll's paw...it reflected no light, it was dark, as if cloaked in shadows...
- ...me see... dat be me.... but like a shadow and in dawk wobes... so - dat be twuth? what happened?
Malko told him everything of the Ritual...
-well, mon, Dawkspea's been twying to find balance... so dey blocked yo' abilities fo' magic... *sigh*... o' Kalfu would get full contwol ova' yo' and kill both of us... an now he be concealed in dis peawl...
- nee' to destwoy it?
- no-no... it be not dangewous... save it...
- oki... i feel stwong now... me thin' dat it be goo' now...
Malko nodded and added
- yea' mon.. thou' me lost meh powas and abilities... and me became much weake'... thwough dis witual, thwough fusion - me obtained some o' you' powas... if dis be new path - so be it... Lukou spiwit and still Ogoun in hea't...
...they looked in each other eyes for few seconds though time stoped for them... and a kiss followed... for too long they were too far from each other... and now a lot awaits them.... whole life is ahead and friends need help... they raised and stepped on the way of great adventures once again...
Back to top Go down
Malko
Admin
Malko

PostSubject: Re: [Malko] The path of Malko   [Malko] The path of Malko Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 2:57 am

[[OOC comment]]

think that should comment the whole situation cause people ask afer all.
Deleting single main char of 70 lvl - why?!

I have few reasons for that and also i don't regret anything. =)

1. "Spring: Seasonal", Insanity +50 for N seconds. =p
2. Yes, i could go for an alt and i actually did it for many times changing these als each week 'cause couldn't play with them for too long. Trolls are #1 for me and nothing will change it. cheers
3. I could go for alt troll (i have one already actulaly- Lamashtu), but it would feel differently. Needed Malko (word isn't right) - cause only on this char i can be myself. I bet this point might be hard for understanding as it's like all just a Game... well - i have a bit different atitude towards WoW - so for my own comfort feeling - i did such a thing.
4. Such change gave me more opportunities... lvling that i couldn't do with my previous char due to huge difference in lvls, development of current Rp story, inspiration to sustain TW clan at any cost.... in a word second breath and a large amount of positive emotions...

So, that's it! =)
Back to top Go down
Malko
Admin
Malko

PostSubject: Re: [Malko] The path of Malko   [Malko] The path of Malko Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:54 pm

A grim promise
It was a dark stormy night. Malko lied restless on the mat in her hut. Shadows of the past still couldn't make her feel in peace again. She almost got used to the present though still was in doubts regarding the future.

Suddenly she heard heavy footsteps in the rain. Malko saw someone tall outside her hut and only his eyes were glowing in the darkness. An arrow of lightning shot the skies and she saw Hitochi with a bundle in his hands all covered with blood.

Malko sat and looked in fear at the Orc. In a tired heavy voice Hitochi said: "I've done it Small One!... and now it's all up to you..."
He unwrapped the bundle and something fell heavily beside Malko. Hitochi stepped out in the night. Another flash and here they are... two demon heads right before her...

Young priestess touched the ground with her hand, closed her eyes and tears started to run down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Malko] The path of Malko   [Malko] The path of Malko Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Malko] The path of Malko
Page 1 of 1