Thunderwolfs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thunderwolfs

Remember what Horde was

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Khenke] Boars and Barbarism: The Surly Troll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khenke
Members

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-20

[Khenke] Boars and Barbarism: The Surly Troll Empty
PostSubject: [Khenke] Boars and Barbarism: The Surly Troll   [Khenke] Boars and Barbarism: The Surly Troll Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:48 am

"Look mon, I hold nothin' 'gainst ye personally. Ya seem te be an orc of da most reasonable kind. Now Muzzle here be an inquisitive natured pig," the troll looked at his companion, scowling at her, "'n I know the damage she be causin' ye be... well, ye know she means da best."

The troll paused briefly, watching the orc clench his fist. Though the troll was a reasonably good fighter, he'd need a bit more range to dispatch this orcish brute. A fight here would be a bad idea.

"'N so I say be not hasty mon. Clearin' dis mess up may even be fun for ye, no?"

"Leave my sight now, troll. Else I'll place your head on my shelf to make up for the merchandise your 'pig' has just eaten. GO."

The orc pushed the green skinned troll out of the shop, though the troll managed to snag a piece of cheese on his way out.

"Da orcs be lacking in manners recently, Khenke tinks. Well ye best not be runnin' away 'gain." The troll reached down and gave the boar the cheese, to which the boar squealed in delight. "'N this be a promise ye, 'cause this next job I gotta do involve some pain ta ya me thinks," Muzzle looked up at Khenke, glaring angrily. "Ah just eat ya cheese ya oversized piglet. I ain't let ya die yet."

Muzzle snorted in response, and Khenke poked the boar with his gun. "Let's be goin'."

The hunter and his boar headed down the Gold Road, which was strangely effervescent in the early hours of the evening. The sunset lay ahead of them, though their destination was far closer, and far less beautiful.

((OOC: Sooo I'm new here and thought I'd just write a brief introduction for my character. Sorry if I've broken any rules or it's totally rubbish, I'm just trying to get a feel for the place. Smile)
Back to top Go down
Malko
Admin
Malko

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2007-04-06

[Khenke] Boars and Barbarism: The Surly Troll Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Khenke] Boars and Barbarism: The Surly Troll   [Khenke] Boars and Barbarism: The Surly Troll Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:38 pm

(it's ok Khenke! Hope to see ya soon in game! )
Back to top Go down

[Khenke] Boars and Barbarism: The Surly Troll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thunderwolfs :: Thunderwolf, who we are ? :: Library-
Jump to: